• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Besides Batman Who is the Greatest Power-Less Superhero? - Poll added

191 posts in this topic

Batman has the utility belt and all those other wonderful toys

Point.

My point was, If you are including Batman, as the orignal question did, then we have to include other forms of mechanical based super heroes such as Iron man.

Neither have super powers but both can do stuff that is beyond the average joe due to their money and mental ability to develop great tools for there job (thumbs u

Oh come on, Bruce Wayne would kick the mess out of Tony Stark in a scrap. Wayne spent years mastering all sorts of martial arts and other fighting forms, meditation, detective skills and so on. Stark spent the same amount of time getting pissed up.

Batman is still Batman without his toys. Iron Man without the armour is a drunk. You can't compare the two.

I'm pretty sure Bruce Wayne could also kick the out of any version of GL if GL wasn't wearing the ring.

That's why it's a given that Batman is THE greatest power-less superhero.

But the question is BESIDES BATMAN... therefore we are looking at second best.... not the best

Am I out of the loop? No one has even mentioned Cap. Does Captain America have super powers? He didn't use too, but I don't read him now.

My vote goes to Batman. But Cap could fight him to a draw I am sure.

How do I know that? Because it always ends in a draw when two heroes fight.

What? No points for Chuck?? (shrug)

Seriously, this is a tough one. Can't think of anyone else right now, so I'll just keep reading and wait until someone else posts something, use that answer as my own, and call it good.

Am I out of the loop? No one has even mentioned Cap. Does Captain America have super powers? He didn't use too, but I don't read him now.

I won't even mention that Obama is considered the "most powerful person in the world". He was after all, sort of a comic book hero for a while.

If someone comes from another planet (like the Silver Surfer or Galactus or the Watcher) or is a God (like Thor or Odin), is that considered a super power or just different from "normal" human beings?

Cap has the Super Soldier Serum in his system.

He had been modified therefore disqualified

Point.

My point was, If you are including Batman, as the orignal question did, then we have to include other forms of mechanical based super heroes such as Iron man.

Neither have super powers but both can do stuff that is beyond the average joe due to their money and mental ability to develop great tools for there job (thumbs u

Oh come on, Bruce Wayne would kick the mess out of Tony Stark in a scrap. Wayne spent years mastering all sorts of martial arts and other fighting forms, meditation, detective skills and so on. Stark spent the same amount of time getting pissed up.

Batman is still Batman without his toys. Iron Man without the armour is a drunk. You can't compare the two.

I'm pretty sure Bruce Wayne could also kick the out of any version of GL if GL wasn't wearing the ring.

That's why it's a given that Batman is THE greatest power-less superhero.

But the question is BESIDES BATMAN... therefore we are looking at second best.... not the best

Exactly I wasn't comparing Batman with Iron Man or trying to decide which one was better, I was just saying that relative to the Question Iron Man should be considered.

Batman would beat Iron Man all day long with or without the suit and would most likely beat any of The lanterns as well. Batman Rocks. (thumbs u

I won't even mention that Obama is considered the "most powerful person in the world". He was after all, sort of a comic book hero for a while.

If someone comes from another planet (like the Silver Surfer or Galactus or the Watcher) or is a God (like Thor or Odin), is that considered a super power or just different from "normal" human beings?

I think if someone comes from another planet and therfore can do thinks other Humans can't then that is a super power. If not then the answer would most likely be Superman hands down :insane:

Point.

Not sure if someone put this but Stark would be disqualified for two reasons.

1. He does have nanites in his blood for the extremis version of his armor

2. Take away Batman's gadgets and you still have Batman, take away Iron Man's armor you just have Tony Stark.

Here's my tops list

1. Grayson

2. Conan

3. Punisher

4. Green Arrow / Hawkeye

5. Not sure if Black Widow is super powered or not