• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed..thanks

46 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

If you have not read the post in general Andrew (COI) has had a real crappy day in the comic world. :frustrated:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3603327&fpart=1

I consider Andrew a really good friend here on the boards so I figure I actually do something good in my life for a change and help a friend out. ;)

We are all trying to cheer his Canadian butt up so I decided to sell some of my books at a real discount below GPA.

I am going to donate 20% of my gross total of sales to help him get back into collecting Amazing Spider-man/comic books.

I will ship to the USA or Canada.

The first :takeit: gets each book

I accept Checks, Money Orders, Pay Pal.

thanks John

X-men #134

CGC 9.6

White Pages

SOT what the Price: $50.00

20091007163443636_0002.jpg

:takeit:

:censored:, I was going to hit that when I got a P.M. from another boardie. Thats a good price on that book.

DRX

:news:

The Money of both Sales of the Thor #161 and X-men 134 are going straight to Andrew.

100% for my friend.

Anything John gives me is going to be paid forward to a more worthy cause, so take advantage of both of us and buy his books! ;)