• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa Marie and Nic Cage Divorced!!! Split with comics and now her!!

15 posts in this topic

I don't know if collecting was a passing entertainment for him or not. Selling some books is one thing but getting out of collecting is another. Judging by the fact that he had a huge collection and took his last name from a comic character I tend to think that comics were more than a passing thing for him. I know that most people wouldn't (or couldn't) give up this hobby cold and I have a feeling that comics will see Nick Cage again. Who knows the divorce might motivate him to take back on all those bachelor luxuries he gave up (a NM copy or Detective 38 and All Star 3 9.6 btw, ouch!). It would be a bonus for the hobby too since big names often bring the press with them.

I don't think he'll be back. He already had every major issue, where else is there for him to go in collecting? With his cash he can pick from every freetime activity mankind has ever dreamed of, so I doubt re-buying the comics he already owned once before holds much appeal.

You know, one of the rumors as to why he sold his comics was the need to simplify his life...

I can't see any better way to simplify your life than to get divorced from Michael Jackson's ex-wife.... blush.gif

Stop speculating on other people's personal affairs. Unless you know these people personally you have no right to bash them. Stop watching Entertainment Tonight and start watching The Discovery Channel.

On the privacy of two very public figures, once you open the door, don't be too surprised when people walk in... their professional financial lives depend on people being aware of their personal experiences... any publicity is good publicity. Don't bite the hand that feeds...