• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lots of sets and complete runs for sale!!!!

361 posts in this topic

Thanks again to everyone who has bought something. I will send invoices probably on Monday.

nikki_10-1.jpg

(tsk)

That one has been used on here already by a board member, and is even in his signature.

No stealing photos now.

That picture is welcome in any thread. :slapfight:

:luhv:

Thanks again to everyone who has bought something. I will send invoices probably on Monday.

nikki_10-1.jpg

(tsk)

That one has been used on here already by a board member, and is even in his signature.

No stealing photos now.

haha. Yeah i know. I really liked her though....

:foryou:

Okay, okay...I give in.

The Most Complete Green Arrow lot EVER 160 issues $70

Green Arrow #0,1-137, One Million Annual #1,2,3,4,5,6 complete series with NONE missing!

Mini Series #1,2,3,4

Green Arrow the wonder Year #1,2,3,4

Green Arrow Brave and the bold #1,2,3,4,5,6

all issues are really nice. 9.4 is the floor. Alot of 9.8's in here.

IM000221.jpg

IM000223.jpg

:takeit:

Spectacular Spider-man #31--235 $80

196 issues pretty complete missing just 53,66,69,76,161,184,217,231 REALLY Nice shape. Will get alot of 9.6-9.8 out of these. They were priced to go to a show but never made it. Bagged and boarded. :)

IM000225.jpg

IM000226.jpg

IM000230.jpg

Iron Man #201-316 NO missing issues!

115 issues in a row including the #282 1st war machine. (and all the war machine issues now that i think about it)

These are original owner and are in awesome condition. Mostly NM, but alot of 9.6-9.8 possibles. The same collection that had the Spectacular spider-man run from earlier in the thread.

$90

IM000411.jpg