• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Until 9 PM: Hulk 180/181, ASM 129, AllAmerican 19, TalesFromtheCrypt33 + more

31 posts in this topic

At least half these books came from Comiclink. Does you post have a point to it? As I mentioned in a response to your earlier PM, sometimes books are purchased and later resold for various reasons. If any of your previous comic book transactions ever passed the point where you agree to buy a book and actually progressed to the point where you actually pay for the books you agree to buy, you'd have a much better understanding of how the entire process works.

P.S. You should really stop even viewing this forum. You're already on the probation list four times. And even if you weren't, you have to know I'd never sell you a book..

At least half these books came from Comiclink. Does you post have a point to it? As I mentioned in a response to your earlier PM, sometimes books are purchased and later resold for various reasons. If any of your previous comic book transactions ever passed the point where you agree to buy a book and actually progressed to the point where you actually pay for the books you agree to buy, you'd have a much better understanding of how the entire process works.

P.S. You should really stop even viewing this forum. You're already on the probation list four times. And even if you weren't, you have to know I'd never sell you a book..

Just for the record I've purchased items on this boards, so there you go..)

FYI: You don't have to worry about me buying any books from you, just look at my ASM #129 example and the fact you tried to sell a Batman #1 without letting anyone know it was trimmed. Oh wait!, after a few days you did add it to the auction, but you never did commit to a grade. Isn't that like the #1 reason someone buys a book?, :makepoint:

FYI: You don't have to worry about me buying any books from you, just look at my ASM #129 example and the fact you tried to sell a Batman #1 without letting anyone it was trimmed. Oh wait!, after a few days you did add it to the auction, but you never did commit to a grade. Isn't that like the #1 reason someone buys a book?, :makepoint:

Just when I think you can't make yourself look like any more of a Dillweed, you manage to shatter my expectations. Congrats! Way to Go! :applause:

FYI: You don't have to worry about me buying any books from you, just look at my ASM #129 example and the fact you tried to sell a Batman #1 without letting anyone know it was trimmed. Oh wait!, after a few days you did add it to the auction, but you never did commit to a grade. Isn't that like the #1 reason someone buys a book?, :makepoint:

"Just for the record" I never tried to sell a Batman 1 (or any other book) without full disclosure. As you already know the auction for that Batman 1 mentioned "extensive restoration" in the first line of the auction from day one. When it first went up it was accidentally listed without several lines of text. As soon as I realized the omission the words "the work done to the book is as follows: Color Touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, trimmed." were added in huge, bold font. You also know from our private E-mail exchange that I made no secret of any restoration work done OR what I felt the grade of the book was to anyone that asked. (But you knew all of this before you placed any of the multiple bids you had no intention of honoring)

You should really be careful. Your posts are leaving the realm of "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" and approaching the realm of "slander". If you want to make it your business to be the CGC board's resident hemorrhoid, be real careful that at the very least what you are saying is the truth.

FYI: You don't have to worry about me buying any books from you, just look at my ASM #129 example

By the way, now that this is in writing, could you PLEASE stop trying to bid on my eBay auctions and trying to participate in my Sales threads? Thanks!!!