• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone dealt with the EBay seller "nextwavecollectinles"

28 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with EBay seller "nextwavecollectibles"? I made a purchase from him on 11/01 and paid for it the same day via paypal. Only after emailing him yesterday he replied that he had been ill and was currently on his way out of town or was already out of town. He told me that he would get my items into the mail Monday. I plan on giving him the benifit but was just wonder if anybody has had the same expeirence with this seller

I actually bought something that was terribly overgraded, supposed to NM arrived water damaged and not even close. For $5.00 it was a good lesson though. I can say they actually sent it though :(
:eek: OUCH!

:news: "nextwavecollectibles" said my items would ship 11/30, I sent him a message via Ebay asking status no response. I sent another one this morning if I get no response I will be forced to take further steps with Ebay. I actually hate doing this but if the seller had just kept in touch with me I would be more then understanding that life gets in the way.

C'mon, mate...this is overkill to the nth degree.
:applause:

Agreed. Seems a little trite. People do get sick and they do travel out of town on business, etc. The guy was good enough to let you know what the situation was...he didn't have to do that. I wouldn't get all worked up over "filler" stuff, but then again it's not my money on the line. I don't see any red flags - - yet.

So he said it would ship on Monday.

And this is early Wednesday.

And you're e-mailing him and planning on involving eBay?

And you're starting a whole thread dedicated to your impatience?

purchase was made on 11/1 thats a month :makepoint:

I admit I would be jumping the gun if it hand only been 10-15 days but I paid for the books on 11/01,. I dont mind waiting if Im kept in the loop, I was only updated when I contacted the seller. If you look the seller up I am no the only one with issues with this same seller.

So he said it would ship on Monday.

And this is early Wednesday.

And you're e-mailing him and planning on involving eBay?

And you're starting a whole thread dedicated to your impatience?

purchase was made on 11/1 thats a month :makepoint:

"nextwavecollectibles" said my items would ship 11/30

:makepoint:

Amazing feedback lol

Took over two weeks to ship. Item was damaged,only part of a refund.

Buyer: tanner_tj ( 69 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] ) Nov-25-09 18:05

Reply by nextwavecollectibles (Nov-25-09 18:08):

AMAZING! GET LOST

That's some of the worse feedback I've ever seen. Seller implosion?

I filed a report with E-Bay Monday. Its only $7.00 but now its the principle I made the point to pay promptly. I would be fine if they had contacted me and said things would be delayed, but I had to contact them after 3 weeks and they have stopped responding to my emails. I know some people on this forum will bash me and call me impatient and they can just get in line with everyone else and kiss my .......

I admit I would be jumping the gun if it hand only been 10-15 days but I paid for the books on 11/01,. I dont mind waiting if Im kept in the loop, I was only updated when I contacted the seller. If you look the seller up I am no the only one with issues with this same seller.

Play with fire and you get burned.

I don't understand why you bought something from this guy in the first place? Greed? Thought you could "change" him? Good grief man. Think before you click.

when I made my purchase the seller did not have all the negative feed back and if they did i would not have made the purchase

His feedback rating shows that he has 114 negatives over the last six months and 87 in the last month. So, even if you did not know about the 87 in the last 30 days. It must have shown at least 27 negatives prior to you buying from him.

Oh well. Thank goodness it was only a few bucks.