• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's up for a Sarah Palin SS?

111 posts in this topic

Well jon just isn't as dedicated as me and I only actually had to stand in line maybe 1.5 hrs. But then again I am the master.

If you decide to sell you Palin, give me a first crack? :think:

If you decide to sale the book, "put it on ice " for me... :)

Well jon just isn't as dedicated as me and I only actually had to stand in line maybe 1.5 hrs. But then again I am the master.

It is already gone. It was gonbe when I got it. See this is one of those cases of the hunter getting the glory but somebody else paid for the hunting trip. I will not name the owner as I know he does not want to sell it

It is already gone. It was gonbe when I got it. See this is one of those cases of the hunter getting the glory but somebody else paid for the hunting trip. I will not name the owner as I know he does not want to sell it

Yeah I think it is good you don't mention that it is Pirate either, imagine all the PMs he is going to get, and I know he is considering possibly selling also (thumbs u

I see evil J is back...

And you know he could never be wack.

Lets keep this thread on track

I heard you rushed and rushed, AND ATTACKED

Then they rebuked and you had TO SMACK

Well? Does she have a nice....

Personality/Smile??

I see evil J is back...

And you know he could never be wack.

Lets keep this thread on track

I heard you rushed and rushed, AND ATTACKED

Then they rebuked and you had TO SMACK