• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's up for a Sarah Palin SS?

111 posts in this topic

I would like to get her SS either on that book or the Female force book.

I have a feeling she wouldn't sign the Barack the Barbarian book though. She got pretty upset with the Newsweek cover of her in shorts so I can only imagine what she would think about the cover of Barack the Barbarian.

Or you could be like all of the people that paid to get something signed by her, waited in the freezing cold to get their books signed, and then she just drove off without even an apology... just sayin

Bill Clinton agreed to sign something like 500 of his books at a Wal-Mart here when it came out. Only the new book, nothing else. No photos. No purses, bags, or packages of any kind. You could only carry the book to him and it was taken by a handler who opened it to the correct page and set it in front of him. He shook hands with the right hand while signing with the left. Estimates put the signing at closer to 2000 than the 500 agreed upon, but he insisted that anyone that waited in line would get one.

The really amazing thing, was the lady in front of us. She shook his hand and he did a double take. He was clearly thinking and spit out her name after a second or two and asked about her husband and daughters by name. Apparently they had been neighbors in the 1970s when he went to college here. Regardless of his politics, that's impressive. Especially after eight years as President. I don't know my neghbors' names right now.

i was hoping some witnesses were going to work their magic while she was in VA the same weekend as the Virginia Comic Con. Henn?

No go for me. She was about 3 hrs. from where I was in VA.

I was hoping maybe Joeypost or someone in FL ?

She is in dallas I got permission to go but tickets sold out before I could order mine. They speficically said. That she would only sign the new book. Perhaps I can get her going in or coming out. I think The Sarah Palin blue water comic is the best. It Isn't offensive like Barack the Barbarian or Tales from the Crypt. Even at that it will still be hard.

She is in dallas I got permission to go but tickets sold out before I could order mine. They speficically said. That she would only sign the new book. Perhaps I can get her going in or coming out. I think The Sarah Palin blue water comic is the best. It Isn't offensive like Barack the Barbarian or Tales from the Crypt. Even at that it will still be hard.

Kris, I :wishluck: for you. I guarantee you throw that up on eBay (as a unique signed item other than her book) and you will make some big $$$

Dang, I didn't recall the Tales From the Crypt being quite so racy, that's the one I was hoping for....

:(