• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Alan Moore series or story arc

Favorite Alan Moore run series or story arc  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Alan Moore run series or story arc

124 posts in this topic

I just read the first Top Ten TPB, and loved it. (Even 2nd-tier Moore is better than just about everyone else!)

I'm going to have to try the other series in the ABC lineup. Don't know what took me so long...

I just read the first Top Ten TPB, and loved it. (Even 2nd-tier Moore is better than just about everyone else!)

I'm going to have to try the other series in the ABC lineup. Don't know what took me so long...

Top Ten is awesome, it took me a long while to find the second TPB as it's out of print.

It's tough to choose between Swamp Thing and Watchmen, but I went with Swamp Thing. It was the series that made me realize that the writer matters in comics. But while the tale it tells is large, it's not as epic as Watchmen.

And then there's Miracleman. Such a great story, and such a great spin on the GA hero revamp. But as some have said earlier, it gets a bit wordy.

As for V for Vendetta, I've never been able to finish it. It just bores me for some reason. I've tried maybe 5 or 6 times, but it's never done it for me.