• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intro: newbie

56 posts in this topic

Hey everybody!

Excuse me for taking up an entire thread on this. I just want to say hi to everybody here. I have been reading threads here avidly for years. Now I thought it was time to come out of the shadows.

I have really enjoyed contributors here as: r1970d; paratrooper, the nerf, jackscso, divad, comicdonna, dr. watson, kc120us, jimjum an many, many more! I enjoy the humour, the wits and foremost the immense knowledge that circulates on here (although bonehead posts also do occur :whistle:).

What do I read?

Well : Silver age, bronze, some copper, as well as european stuff: Enki Bilal, Herge, Moebius (why are these so relatively unknown here? they are big abroad!)

My history:

Got into comics in the 1980ies. Lost track of the scene about 1990. Got back slowly in the mid 1990ies. An finally jumped on the CGC-wagon about 2002.

Well thats it. Here I am. Hope I can become part of the family. Expect me to post relatively on and off (you know: small kids, job-duties etc.).

Best

Angelius

Thanks for all the greetings: feels good to know I'm welcome here, - glad to be among you good people.

To Mica: I'd rather not start out here by launching the theme: 'bonehead posts'.

I want friends (not fiends).

Best

Ang.Sil.

Thanks for all the greetings: feels good to know I'm welcome here, - glad to be among you good people.

To Mica: I'd rather not start out here by launching the theme: 'bonehead posts'.

I want friends (not fiends).

Best

Ang.Sil.

:banana: