• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm off today. Is it too early to start drinking beer?

38 posts in this topic

Yes, but not if you follow it up with a scotch chaser. HTG :)

single malt, of course

The MacCallan 15 yr if affordable ;)

Still have never had Macallan. Got hooked on Jameson 12 yr Special Reserve which costs a little less, but is still pretty smooth. Either that or Redbreast - one of the last couple pure pot still Irish whiskeys available.

I just got a cold Wobbledy-Pop myself. How much of a head-start do you have on me? hm

I'm only on my 4th beer.....started at 11:16 :grin:

Yes, but not if you follow it up with a scotch chaser. HTG :)

single malt, of course

The MacCallan 15 yr if affordable ;)

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, i' ll have to say (with of course personal opinion only) there are quite a few real good single malt scotch brands, and I believe I have tried them all. That being said, I always find myself going back to The MacCallan 15yr :headbang: It possesses a wonderful taste of amber hues that are the result of those sherry casks its aged in. It has a smoothness second to none, and a consistent quality I appreciate.

There is also Lagavulin 16 yr, which is fabulous as well. It has an almost smokey tea like flavor to it, real nice with a rib eye (thumbs u

Of course, Glenlivet 15 is also exceptional, as is Tallisker. However, I always end up back at the door of my good friend, Mr. MacCallan and his 15yr scotch hm