• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

5 posts in this topic

I'm hoping to make a pretty nice purchase soon so I'm going to be trying to sell some things. The following Hedy's are coming up for sale. MO accepted and also Paypal personal preferred.

1-5 comics $5.00 to ship. I will ship to Canada and internationally to known members.

:takeit: Trumps

Hedy 34 $65 VG has a chip in middle of spine. Staple pull to both staples. Off white PQ maybe with a slight cream but mainly off white. There is also some color chipping to the outer edge due to the cover being slightly larger than the interior.

Hedy 33 VG $15

soiled cover as seen in scan minor chip in center of spine. See with scan. Staple pull both staples. off white/cream PQ.

Hedy of Hollywood 37 $80 F Very small piece of tape inside back cover. Off white PQ with some cream PQ on top edge.

Hedy 26 $15 G piece missing from bottom edge also goes through first couple of pages but does not effect panels. Mainly off white PQ with slight cream. Spine split on top up to midway through H. Small piece out of back cover top.

I checked out Heritage for previous sales and tried to price these all below their market level.

First up..

Hedy 34 $65 VG has a chip in middle of spine. Staple pull to both staples. Off white PQ maybe with a slight cream but mainly off white. There is also some color chipping to the outer edge due to the cover being slightly larger than the interior.

img609.jpg

img610.jpg

Hedy 26 $15 G piece missing from bottom edge also goes through first couple of pages but does not effect panels. Mainly off white PQ with slight cream. Spine split on top up to midway through H. Small piece out of back cover top.

img607.jpg

img608.jpg

Hedy of Hollywood 37 $80 F Very small piece of tape inside back cover. Off white PQ with cream PQ on top edge. Also has some chipping to top edge that can be seen in scan

img605.jpg

img606.jpg