• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN #251 CGC 9.4 WHITE PAGES!

11 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I just had this book listed on eBay with a BIN of $599.99... high? Yes, but I wanted to get a good gauge of what it would sell for. I received various offers with the average being around $450. I was looking to clear $450 for it and the highest offer of $475 wouldn't cut it after fees.... so, I am going to offer it here :) We all know what this book is and that it doesn't come up for sale in HG all that often. There was a 9.6 that sold on CLink for $1802!!! No question about it, this is a hot book! Would make a great X-Mas gift :baiting:

I am asking $475 SHIPPED/INSURED included within the US. Outside of the US will be exact cost less $10. I am also asking that payment to be made immediately, sorry guys, I I can't accept time payments here as I need to pay for goods and need the PayPal loot!

Serious offers via PM will be accepted :gossip:

CGC 9.4 White Pages

Book has been pressed

:takeit: Trumps all

Here's a scan of the book...

Batman251-CGC94.jpg

Thanks for looking!

have it pressed again and resubmit it for a 9.6 lmao

Real classy... you'd think being here since 2002 you'd have a little more class. I guess not!

It would appear that your location is right on! Land of the confused alright doh!

Thanks!

Real classy... you'd think being here since 2002 you'd have a little more class. I guess not!

It would appear that your location is right on! Land of the confused alright doh!

Thanks!

Someone laughed and i'm sure a few others have...stop being so uptight.

Thanks!

r8xq87.gif