• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donations for Toys for Tots needed

9 posts in this topic

Fist of all Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Mods, if this should be somewhere else, please let me know

I am a manager at Applebee's restaurant. Applebee's does it's best to help out the communities it's located in. This year we gave out free meals to kids on Halloween that came in in costume. We also gave out free meals to veterans and active miliary on Vets Day (one of the best days I ever worked...also one of the longest (17 hours...lol) Every year we have a Breakfast with Santa to raise money for toys for tots. This year it will be held on December 5th 100% of the proceeds go to children who will not have a "Christmas" here in Suffolk County, NY. I am looking for donations of any kids comics, ie star comics, archie comice etc. Condition not important...Must be kids comics though...

1) For the kids that come to breakfast with Santa so each kid gets a comic (or 2 or 3) and maybe even a "door prize" (we sell raffle tix as well)

2) To give to the marines so they can give them to the kids

Any donation would be wonderful...please PM if you can help...

Thanks, and once again, hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!