• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Escape the in-laws sale...DC 100 pager, Tomahawk

28 posts in this topic

UPDATE: This OO collection is being slowly rolled out, problem is I don't know everything that is in the collection - it is a good size collection. With that, please feel free to PM requests for books to me and I'll see what I can do. (thumbs u

This is mainly a Marvel and DC collection from the 60s through the 70s.

...and I mean just a few.

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving Day and relaxing with family and friends.

First :takeit: trumps all.

Shipping is USPS Priority Mail.

100% satisfaction guaranteed or your dough back.

On the probation list? Don't bother 'cause your dough ain't no good here. (tsk)

Secondly, if you have any interest in Fun Yet products, shoot me a PM. I'm testing the waters here for these items:

Silver Age (resealable)

Super Golden (resealable)

Treasury size

Paperback (5")

SuperClear Life Magazine

Tabloid (resealable)

I also would like ot know if anyone is interested in PKK true Silver Age bags. These bags are very nice and thick and PKK bags are no longer in production.

Okay, so how about a book or two? First up...

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular no.8

VF/NMish OSPG $140.00

Asking $115.00

-OO collection

- Neal Adams wrap around cover

- Unread

- Printing defects can be seen on both front and back covers, those are not smudges

- Still a nice book

SOLD! :news:

From Beyond The Unknown no.8

NM-, maybe better OSPG $42

SOLD!

- OO collection book

- Beautiful colors and gloss

- If you wanted a pressing candidate and that's your thing, this could be it

- DC 25-centeR

Asking $45

- OO collection book

- DC 25-center

unknown8.jpg

unknown8bc.jpg

:takeit:

That's it for now. For those PMing me about the rest of this OO collection, only a few books at a time are being rolled out for now. All the DC stuff up until the first of the year and then after that it will be all Marvel. I have seen some of the other books from this collection and they are very nice.

Again, I hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving Day!

thanksgiving1.gif

Asking $45

- OO collection book

- DC 25-center

:takeit:

^^

They look really nice. Careful collector.

Definitely cared for and well stored. I've been pretty disappointed when people call me and tell me they have this book or these books and they've always been stored in bags - then you get a reality check and your dreams of 9.8s are completely throttled when you see bread bags with moldy books in them.

The books I have seen so far have been really nice.

I'm debating on the Tomahawk as its hard to find in nice shape. I wish the Jimmy was the 12th as its my B-day.

lol dude i am one day older than you and was thinking "boy, i hope that isn't an 11 in there, because i would have to buy it, and i really don't want to!"

I'm debating on the Tomahawk as its hard to find in nice shape. I wish the Jimmy was the 12th as its my B-day.

lol dude i am one day older than you and was thinking "boy, i hope that isn't an 11 in there, because i would have to buy it, and i really don't want to!"

It's settled. I'm buying an old school date stamp. lol

It's settled. I'm buying an old school date stamp. lol

I found and bought one for the years 1963-1966. lol