• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap DC ARCHIVES anyone?

28 posts in this topic

Its a shame that "death threat" is in a marketplace thread... that's one that needs to be saved for posterity... thumbsup2.gif

Post it in the kudos thread. Granted, it's a tad unusual for a kudo, but when has that ever stopped anyone around here?

Its a shame that "death threat" is in a marketplace thread... that's one that needs to be saved for posterity... thumbsup2.gif

Post it in the kudos thread. Granted, it's a tad unusual for a kudo, but when has that ever stopped anyone around here?

I sent 'House a beautifully-rendered avatar with my last payment. I have yet to see him use it. Joanna, if you wouldn't mind leaning on his derelict posterior just a bit to get him in motion?

That would be the greatest Kudo of them all... cloud9.gif

I sent 'House a beautifully-rendered avatar with my last payment. I have yet to see him use it. Joanna, if you wouldn't mind leaning on his derelict posterior just a bit to get him in motion?

But I haven't seen the avatar. I feel I can't give my total endorsement without seeing what you sent him. Was it a nekkid picture of you? If so, I'm fine with that. But if it was that photo of Wilford Brimley in the shower, then I cannot endorse it.

But I haven't seen the avatar. I feel I can't give my total endorsement without seeing what you sent him. Was it a nekkid picture of you? If so, I'm fine with that. But if it was that photo of Wilford Brimley in the shower, then I cannot endorse it.

893whatthe.gifblush.gifooo.gif

Joanna, please, in the interest of keeping your Good Name, do not endorse my avatar selection for 'House. Of course, I did carefully craft it with mine own artful hands, but truly such hands could produce nothing more than mere vulgarities in a world populated by beauty such as yours and Greggy's.

Joanna, please, in the interest of keeping your Good Name, do not endorse my avatar selection for 'House. Of course, I did carefully craft it with mine own artful hands, but truly such hands could produce nothing more than mere vulgarities in a world populated by beauty such as yours and Greggy's.

Hmmm, you intrigue me, my young serpent. Do you hide your talents under the leaf litter, waiting to strike, like the bushmaster? Do you attack in unorthodox ways like the green vine snake whose fangs are in its tail? Do you wrap your victims in a deadly embrace like the boa? Do you... er... I'm sorry, I've been doing a lot of research about snakes and forgot for a moment where I was.

So what's the avatar? May I see it? Huh? Huh? Pretty please with Splenda on top?

-- Joanna

Must... resist... 'House-esque humor...

So, snakes, eh? :::breaks into cold sweat:::

Whatcha readin' 'bout 'em fer? :::hands shake:::

Be right back. Gotta go make fun of Greggy's shorts somewhere.

(BTW, 'House is the only holder of his custom-made avatar. Sad, but true. Maybe he could xerox it and mail it to you as a bookmark in a free copy of the Wonder Woman archives?)

(And then Satan could buy a snow shovel?)

(BTW, 'House is the only holder of his custom-made avatar. Sad, but true. Maybe he could xerox it and mail it to you as a bookmark in a free copy of the Wonder Woman archives?)

insane.gif

Researching for my novel. It's set in the rainforest in Peru's Amazon basin. I apologize that my answer was not "I'm writing a book called Things in Nature that Vaguely Resemble Human Sexual Organs, or The World of Snakes, Kiwi Fruit, Melons, and Clams."

I had to write a whole chapter of Crisis just to get free shipping. Lord knows what I'd have to write to get a free Archive! Oh wait, that snake and clam book might do it...