• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap DC ARCHIVES anyone?

28 posts in this topic

Well it's about that time of the month again... time for my Diamond order that is... smile.gif

And it looks like I am pretty close to the next discount plateau, so I thought I might offer a cheap pre-order deal to the forum to see if that will push me over. And since I routinely receive death threats written in crayon because all my "deals" are for Marvel trade paperbacks, I thought it might be nice to do a DC Archive deal.

So here it is...

This is a list of all the in-print DC Archives. All but three of them have a cover price of $49.95. I will do these at $35 each including domestic media mail shipping. Buy three and I will go an even $100... Buy six and I will do them for $195.

I need the orders by Tuesday, January 27th at 4pm Pacific time. The books will arrive here on February 18th and should go out within a day or two of that.

All-Star Comics Volume 1-9

Aquaman Volume 1

Atom Volume 1-2

Batman Volume 1 (cover price of $19.95, yours for $14)

Batman Volume 2-5

Batman Dark Knight Volume 1-4

Batman Dynamic Duo Volume 1

Batman in World's Finest Volume 1

Black Canary Volume 1

Blackhawk Volume 1

Challengers of The Unknown Volume 1

Enemy Ace Volume 1-9

Flash Volume 1-3

Golden Age Flash Volume 1

Golden Age Green Lantern Volume 1-2

Golden Age Spectre Volume 1

Golden Age Starman Volume 1

Green Lantern Volume 1-4

Hawkman Volume 1

Justice League of America Volume 1-8

Legion of Super-Heroes Volume 1-12

New Teen Titans Volume 1

Plastic Man Volume 1-5

Sgt Rock Volume 1-2

Shazam Volume 1-3

Silver Age Teen Titans Volume 1

Supergirl Volume 1

Superman Volume 1

Superman Volume 2-3 (cover price of $39.95, yours for $28)

Superman Volume 4-6

Superman Action Comics Volume 1-3

Thunder Agents Volume 1-2

Wonder Woman Volume 1-3

World's Finest Volume 1-2

Once again, $35 for one, $100 for three, $195 for six...

I do not know off hand which issues all of these reprint. Many of them I can look up...

As always, PM me if you see something you like. Check or paypal is fine. Let me know if there is some reason why you can't send it by Tuesday and I will try to work with you. I am not as easy as greggy on a Thursday night, but I am pretty easy... smile.gif

Okay, Khaos... You asked for it... here it is... smile.gif

'House

Same here, I wish I had a lot of money to buy everything I wanted (I bought several TPBs because they were so cheap), but I probably shouldn't even get started on these - I'd want all the GA & SA Green Lantern, Flash, and Justice League of America. Ouch!

Why are the Spirit Archives not on the list?

foreheadslap.gif

That would be because DC doesn't list them with the other Archives in the "DC Archives" section... It lists them in the separate "Will Eisner Library" section, and my crack investigative team missed that... tongue.gif

These are also available in the sale:

Spirit Volume 1-12

.. there are only so many crayon death threats one man can take...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

375549-housethreat.JPG

Why did he give you that, Intern?!?!? "Evidence?" HAH! I don't see my signature on it! It won't save him from my wrath!

IT WON'T SAVE YOU, 'HOUSE! I'll get you and your little tightly-panted Canuck friend, too!

27_laughing.gif + insane.gif = Maniacal laughter