• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help finding an ASM # 1 (CGC 3.0 or less)

5 posts in this topic

So I have read several threads of prices coming down on comics due to the economy, unemployment, etc.. Is this becoming (or has become) a comic BUYERS market?

With that in mind... can anyone point me to a good lead (deal) on an ASM #1 graded 3.0 or less? This is my all time holy grail book (besides AF #15), so I would like to see if I can get decent deal.

Any help / advice / thoughts?

So I have read several threads of prices coming down on comics due to the economy, unemployment, etc.. Is this becoming (or has become) a comic BUYERS market?

With that in mind... can anyone point me to a good lead (deal) on an ASM #1 graded 3.0 or less? This is my all time holy grail book (besides AF #15), so I would like to see if I can get decent deal.

Any help / advice / thoughts?

actually ASM #1 and AF #15 are both recession proof. This could change over time, but at the moment both in high demand.