• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Underground Comix Sale-Up to 60% off on Cyber Monday

78 posts in this topic

Cyber Monday special

These books are now 60% today only.

First Prints unless noted.

Page 1

Bijou #3 VG................$10

Bijou #6 F...................SOLD

Page 2

Despair G/VG....................$8

Drool F..............................$3

Feds N Heads(4th) VF/NM..$22

Home Grown(5th) F/VF.......$12

Inner City #1(2nd) F............$4

Legion of Charlies(2nd) VG..$2

Page 3

Mom's Homemade #1(2nd) VG..$10

Mothers Oats #1(4th) VF...........$9

Occult Laff-Parade F/VF...........SOLD

Peoples VG.............................$14

San Francisco #2 VF/NM..........$38

San Francisco #3 F..................$25

San Francisco #4 VG/F.............SOLD

Page 4

Teen-Age Horizons of Shangrila #1 F/VF..SOLD

Young Lust #1(3rd) VF/NM...............$15

Page 5

Zap #5 VG.......................................$12

Teen-Age Horizons of Shangrila #1, 1970, first print (no local ads version), F/VF with corner crease on back cover, Jay Lynch, Green , Poplaski, Trina, Clyne, F#G is not clear on the printings so I will price it as a 2nd, $15 in F, $25 in NM, my price $14.

Teen-AgeHorizons2ndFVFwithcrease002.jpg

:takeit: @ 60% off.... :headbang:

Brother Joe, thanks, wish there was something else you needed here, hate to have to mail you one lone book. :baiting:

Bijou #6, 1971, first print, Fine. Great Crumb cover and interior art, Williamson & Justin Green. F#G $10 in 2.0, $30 in F, my price $15.

:takeit: at 60% off

Brother Joe, thanks, wish there was something else you needed here, hate to have to mail you one lone book. :baiting:

Bijou #6, 1971, first print, Fine. Great Crumb cover and interior art, Williamson & Justin Green. F#G $10 in 2.0, $30 in F, my price $15.

I would have probably taken the Shangrila book at 60%, as well, but I didn't get it in time. When's the next new offering? :wishluck:

I would have probably taken the Shangrila book at 60%, as well, but I didn't get it in time. When's the next new offering? :wishluck:

Not sure, but I always listen to offers if there is something you need that is listed. lol

Want lists are always appreciated which is how I do the majority of my trading and/& selling.