• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC/Milestone Books

12 posts in this topic

I know the 90s comics seen as sort of a "Depression Era" for comics. Gimmick covers, Image, mass production of books, etc. It was the time I quit collecting myself.

But upon coming back into collecting about 2 yrs ago, the few that know me, know that I have one primary collecting focus of keeping small, tight collection of strictly first apps. A good deal of Captain America-centric, and finally black comic book characters. These tow are a true passion of mine.

Whcih brings me to D.C./Milestone movement of the early 90s...Static, Icon, Hardware, etc. From browzing the CGC census, it doesn't seem that there are many of these slabbed (most likely becuase its not worth it). I believe GPA had even less info on movement of these books last I checked (no longer have GPA).

Does have these books in HG? Or can anyone provide any info on any possible leads?

Thx!