• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold my TOS#39 7.0 for these, thoughts?

479 posts in this topic

You guys just ran off another quality board member. Does no one value fools anymore? Soon the only entertainment we're going to have left is Roy!

You take more than just a smidgen of people's patience.

:whistle:

You guys just ran off another quality board member. Does no one value fools anymore? Soon the only entertainment we're going to have left is Roy!

You take more than just a smidgen of people's patience.

:whistle:

Ah there it is, just like a fine "dry" wine...

:jokealert:doh!

Never thought that a thread that talks about car rims would ever get 40 pages long. :o

I think the Question had the right idea though! Maybe he is working on a deal right now to put all of the nay-sayers in their place. I've got a few boxes of bargain bin books sitting out on the back porch that I would trade for some 22" rims. hm I would then turn the rims back into pulp form by trading them for a TOS #39, and trade the TOS #39 for an entire car. Take the car, trade it for a Tec' #27 or Cap #1, and just like that I have the ultimate pulpy prize (for me at least). I believe this is what the Question is working towards.

wow. some of you really acted like jerks in this thread. i haven't read every post, but i've seen more than enough people make unnecessary comments regarding his trade of HIS book for some rims. you don't like it, don't respond, but most of you responded in a negative, looking down manner, and you know it. it's disrespectful.

wow. some of you really acted like jerks in this thread. i haven't read every post, but i've seen more than enough people make unnecessary comments regarding his trade of HIS book for some rims. you don't like it, don't respond, but most of you responded in a negative, looking down manner, and you know it. it's disrespectful.

It's also extremely disrespectful to lie to board members and post simply to get their goat which is what The Question did.

Wait 'till you read the entire thread. It's a good one.

:grin:

:roflmao: keep readin.

:roflmao: keep readin.

don't need to. he got beat down for way too long. if he went off, and i missed it, GOOD for him. people deserved it.

It's also extremely disrespectful to lie to board members and post simply to get their goat which is what The Question did.

ok, that i can see people getting upset about. BUT, when did they find that out? 'cause no one seemed to know in the beginning (i read 15 pages) and they were just disrespectful. if he was found to have lied later in the post, it doesn't excuse people's earlier treatment of him. if they knew he was lying all along, someone SHOULD (and would have) said something.

Hmmm he traded a sweet book for sweet rims for a ride that may be his..then boasted of other cars that were proved to be pictures of car that were not his..lotso f teasing and posting of popcorn..couple of people po'd we didn't let the guys thread die..whatever..team derail was on the job making threads everywhere more entertaining for the masses!

ok, that i can see people getting upset about. BUT, when did they find that out? 'cause no one seemed to know in the beginning (i read 15 pages) and they were just disrespectful. if he was found to have lied later in the post, it doesn't excuse people's earlier treatment of him. if they knew he was lying all along, someone SHOULD (and would have) said something.

When things seem fishy but you don't have evidence, you go and see if slip-ups occur.

Slip-ups occurred, he hanged himself, end of story. Besides, he asked for opinions on if he got a good deal trading his comic book for some rims, and people responded. You can't blame them for giving him what he asked for - their opinions.

-slym