• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM SHOWCASE # 7 2nd CHALLENGERS

11 posts in this topic

Book lays flat. Has a sun shadow and tanning on the outside edge F.C. Some waviness too. 1/2" tear also. Back cover has a sun shadow also with some waviness too. Bottom corner is dinged and creased. The corner piece is still attached. No stains. Inside edges of the covers are tanning. Pages are decent and still supple. Complete with no cut-outs or marks. Thanks

DRX

CCF11302009_00000.jpg

CCF11302009_00001.jpg

You ave some nice books DRX....are they from the same collection ? I , too, would give it a 5.0 without hesitation. GOD BLESS...

-jimboa friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yes, these are from the same collection that had all the Four Colors. I've already sold some of the D.C.s through P.M.s. I will be having a sales thread for most of that stuff as soon as I get enough time to scan them all. Many of the Four Colors are keepers though. (thumbs u

DRX

You ave some nice books DRX....are they from the same collection ? I , too, would give it a 5.0 without hesitation. GOD BLESS...

-jimboa friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yes, these are from the same collection that had all the Four Colors. I've already sold some of the D.C.s through P.M.s. I will be having a sales thread for most of that stuff as soon as I get enough time to scan them all. Many of the Four Colors are keepers though. (thumbs u

DRX

I suspected as much...they all have a similar state of preservation....an original owner collection I bet.Nice GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u