• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

would you CGC this ASM??

9 posts in this topic

Being that this is a Bronze-Age book, I think CGC might take off enough because of the crease / dent on the top of the back cover (near the spine).

That would probably keep me from getting it CGC'd.

Of course, you could send it in and wait over 100 days to get it back (but that's another issue).

if the book doesn't sell for atleast $45, then it's not worth the slabbing. gossip.gif

Good rule of thumb to follow...unless you just like slabbing books for non-economical reasons (such as the many posts on PLODS) foreheadslap.gif

No if I slab for no economical reasons I slab them in CGG, cheaper. I'm thinking of having my Capt. america collection CGG just to store them since they are not for sale. confused-smiley-013.gif

No if I slab for no economical reasons I slab them in CGG, cheaper. I'm thinking of having my Capt. america collection CGG just to store them since they are not for sale. confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif I agree that if the slab won't help out economically, definitely do it cheaply, since it won't matter come selling time.