• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERO Wolverine Charity signing at Paradise comics

29 posts in this topic

So yesterday, Paradise Comics had a charity signing for the release of the HERO Wolverine book. And it was awesome. I would like to thank Peter and Doug (and Andrew) for setting it all up and making it fun.

The guests included Ken Lashley, Agnes Garboska, Alvin Lee, Marcus To, Leonard Kirk, and Dale Keown.

It was also really great to see some people I haven't seen in a while: Jason, Raph, Ben, Drew, Carlos, and anyone who I may have missed (no caffeine this morning yet).

Here is some of my haul (and if anyone wants to post their sketches from last night, feel free as I would love to see them).

First up, a sketch by Agnes Garbowska:

agneswolverine.jpg

Hey Alex :hi:

The store signing was a blast; a HUGE kudos to Paradise Comics (Peter, Doug & Andrew) for organizing the charity event and putting up with all us.

The guest's were all stand up guys and girls and pumped out some gorgeous artwork for a fantastic cause.

After the fact a couple of us went out with Alvin, Dale, Leonard & Ken to grab a bite which was also a blast!

It was great seeing all you boardies once again; until next time!

why can't i see the pics??

it was great seeing you all. if I didnt have a raging headache i might have tried to stay longer. it was certainly good times :)

Your not the only one!

the pics are not loading for me either