• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witchblade 100 Turner plus nine

20 posts in this topic

I was going to add this to the Michael Turner signature thread, but thought it deserved it's own, because of the dramatic story....I bought it when it was graded at a 9.2 and only signed by the late, great Mr. Turner.

Since it was graded a 9.2, I wasn't afraid of sending it out to get more sigs, and thought I would have all the Witchblade creators and several 'Blade artists or writers sign it too...

I sent it to Jesse (fingerprint.ink) and he added Peter Steigerwald, Joe Weems, Eric Basuldua, David Wohl and Brian Haberlin's signatures. PLUS, Jessie (who is awesome by the way) got Phillip Tan to sketch a gorgeous Sara/Witchblade on the back cover.

Then, Jessie sent the book off to Chris (ffcomics, who is also awesome), and he finished the job by getting Ron Marz, Brandon Peterson, and Marc Silvestri. Then the book was off to CGC...

It came back to me.....as a 9.8 :o:cloud9:^^

Thanks for reading and viewing....

Mervin

Witchblade100.jpg[/img]

BackofWitchblade100.jpg[/img]

Congrats! A 9.2 to a 9.8 is quite a jump, and you've got a ton of sigs on there. VERY nice!

Cool book! :applause: