• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BucGone...

129 posts in this topic

:banana:

He did already have 2 strikes against him (I looked it up the other day) before the 1 month suspension. I think he should have been banned though. Giving this guy just a 1 month suspension is like the guy who was paroled and ended up killing the 4 cops in Washington. He'll probably return with a vengeance instead of learning a lesson from this.

He did already have 2 strikes against him (I looked it up the other day) before the 1 month suspension. I think he should have been banned though. Giving this guy just a 1 month suspension is like the guy who was paroled and ended up killing the 4 cops in Washington. He'll probably return with a vengeance instead of learning a lesson from this.

That's a little bit of an extreme comparison don't you think? Hiding behind a keyboard vs killing people in cold blood...

That's a little bit of an extreme compassion don't you think? Hiding behind a keyboard vs killing people in cold blood...

Yeah, I thought of that when I posted this but it was all I could think of at the time. (shrug)

That's a little bit of an extreme compassion don't you think? Hiding behind a keyboard vs killing people in cold blood...

Yeah, I thought of that when I posted this but it was all I could think of at the time. (shrug)

I think you guys mean "comparison"......not compassion....as neither the cop killer or Buc displayed any to speak of.

I'm so glad we had this time together,

Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.

Seems we just get started and before you Know it

Comes the time we have to say, "So long". :hi:

There's a time you wanna sigh for dreamin.

And a time for things you have to do (like making a false paypal claim) doh!

The time I love the best is any evening

I can spend a moment here with you.....MODs NOTIFIED !!! :sumo:

When the time comes and I'm feelin' lonely

And I'm feelin' oh so blue.

I just sit back and think of you only..... :roflmao:

And the happiness still comes through.

That's why I'm glad we had this time together.

Cause it makes me feel like I'm along.

Seems we just get started and before you know it

Comes the time we have to say, "So Long".

Good night Bucaroo, see you in 30. :ohnoez: