• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BucGone...

129 posts in this topic

i can't begin to describe how touching that is. honestly, you've gone above and beyond once again

I do what I can. As self-appointed sarcasm-respect leader of the free world, I will maintain my benevolent despotism at all costs.

i can't begin to describe how touching that is. honestly, you've gone above and beyond once again

I do what I can. As self-appointed sarcasm-respect leader of the free world, I will maintain my benevolent despotism at all costs.

(thumbs u

You have my vote.

(thumbs u

You have my vote.

+1 (thumbs u

Thanks for the update. Truman ended up beating Dewey, too.

where was the ban posted in general dingle berry?

In a thread that was entitled some thing like "For those that don't know BucOne = Alleybat." It is languishing on Page Two or Three by now, probably between threads that announce that Tobey Maguire has signed on for Spider-Man 2 and that DannyMutantKeys has sold his Copper X-Men run.

I must say, I've gained a lot of respect for you Sean. I've finally found someone who's just as sarcastic as I am. lol

You both sound like really intelligent and well loved human beings.

You can have my vote for a Franklin.

Does well loved equate to cheap?

Have you been talking to Loey? He's the only one on here that calls me cheap. Gigantic Laotian-Canadians with fat comic budgets are poopie heads.

Shows in your registry sets.

Have you been talking to Loey? He's the only one on here that calls me cheap. Gigantic Laotian-Canadians with fat comic budgets are poopie heads.

Doc Joe is swapping my Bronze #1 set for his and all I have to throw in is a book of McDonalds gift certificates and an Aldo Nova album. He's swell.

Doc Joe is swapping my Bronze #1 set for his and all I have to throw in is a book of McDonalds gift certificates and an Aldo Nova album. He's swell.

I remember Aldo Nova. I will still trade my eye teeth for McDonaldland cookies. :cloud9:

I remember Aldo Nova. I will still trade my eye teeth for McDonaldland cookies. :cloud9:

That is impressive. Most Tennesseeans use the "eye tooth" variant of that old chestnut.

That is impressive. Most Tennesseeans use the "eye tooth" variant of that old chestnut.

Most Tennesseeans only have one tooth.

The toothbrush was invented in Tennessee.

If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called the "teethbrush". hm

The toothbrush was invented in Tennessee.

If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called the "teethbrush". hm

:roflmao:

:news:

Update if anyone cares..... (shrug)

I got the package from BucOne and just 30 minutes ago took it to the post office where the PO Supervisor watched me open it and OMG th Witching Hour 18 CGC 9.6 was actually in the box. :o

I just issued BucOne aka Mark Sebring, aka Harry Fuller a full refund of $185.00

Case is Closed.

PS....If any one wants the book I will sell it to anyone for much less than what I sold it to that scumbag, just for fun. (thumbs u

I got the package from BucOne and just 30 minutes ago took it to the post office where the PO Supervisor watched me open it and OMG th Witching Hour 18 CGC 9.6 was actually in the box. :o

I just issued BucOne aka Mark Sebring, aka Harry Fuller a full refund of $185.00

Case is Closed.

PS....If any one wants the book I will sell it to anyone for much less than what I sold it to that scumbag, just for fun. (thumbs u

I'll give you thirty bucks for the book. :banana:

Case is Closed.

You would... :baiting:

lol

Case is Closed.

You would... :baiting:

lol

Yep. :whistle:

Although you did say MUCH less. :devil: