• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee @ Frank and Son Collectible Show, Sat. Jan. 16, 2010

35 posts in this topic

Just found out that Stan Lee will be at Frank and Son Collectible Show on Saturday, January 16, 2010. I'll post more info about this show later.

The address:

19649 San Jose Ave

City of Industry, CA 91748

There will be a witness at this event. I will let that person post once all the approvals are done with CGC. :)

Joel

Ok awesome, I plan on going and would love to get a few books witnessed for cgc ss..

i have a few keys and pedigree books that i would like to be signed by stan the man. :whee:

I drove to Frank and Sons Presell tickets are $35.

Hey catch21 check your pm's

Ya I called them and they said the same thing. They also said you have to buy the presale tix in person which sucks because I live like 5 hours north of them doh!

If you have not bought your tickets yet. Call me at (702) 592-4792 after 5:00 pm tonight and I can help you out. Sharon and I will be leaving Las Vegas Friday afternoon for the event to get set up at the event.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Has anybody gotten a call from Stan Lee's rep. about the tickets?

He was supposed to call everyone before the event for order of line and information for all the people who pre-paid for their tickets.

Whats the deal in terms of when he will be signing etc...

My gut is telling me I am going to be Pi ssed off on Saturday. :mad:

Tickets are $35.00 per ticket and each ticket is good for 1 signature.

Stan is scheduled to start signing at 10:00 am on Saturday, January 16th.

I just got off the phone with Stan's Rep and I was asked to post the following:

For those who have pre-purchased tickets, the wrist bands will be handed out at Frank & Son tomorrow evening (Wednesday, January 13th) from 5:00-8:30 pm. And on Saturday, January 16th starting at 7:00 am. Tickets are still available as of today. But they are running out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now a message from DWC. :preach:

IF YOU CAN NOT make it to Frank & Son before Saturday to pre-purchase tickets and you want to MAKE sure you can get tickets here is how DWC can help you.

If you want to order tickets through DWC, you can go to the Desert Wind Comics Webstore where you can purchase your tickets for this event. We are only making this available here on the CGC boards. We are not advertising this anywhere else. Considering we are offering this convenience, you will notice that we have to charge $40.00 instead of 35.00 because we have to pay a transaction fee for the credit card or paypal transaction. Also we are making the arrangements to hold your tickets and wrist bands until Saturday morning for pick up at our booth. BUT for every ticket you purchase, if you submit a book for CGC grading with us you will get a $3.00 discount on the grading of that book. Our prices for grading once you submit the book to us after Stan has signed it are located here. Purchasing this ticket still requires you to stand in line to get your item signed by Stan. Otherwise you would need to submit your books to DWC for our regular Stan Lee signing which the prices are posted at our website. If you have any questions please e-mail us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I drove to Frank and Sons Presell tickets are $35.

Hey catch21 check your pm's

Ya I called them and they said the same thing. They also said you have to buy the presale tix in person which sucks because I live like 5 hours north of them doh!

If you have not bought your tickets yet. Call me at (702) 592-4792 after 5:00 pm tonight and I can help you out. Sharon and I will be leaving Las Vegas Friday afternoon for the event to get set up at the event.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Catch21 was able to swing by Frank & Son and pre-purchase the tickets to the signing for me. All I got was a receipt so I assume I will have to show up really early Sunday morning to get the actual tickets/wristbands. It would be great if you could witness my books for cgc ss. I will be getting 5 signed on Saturday...