• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% Off Everything--Part 2 -Random Sets and Single Issues for nice Holiday Sale!

72 posts in this topic

Moon Knight: Fist of Khonshu Set #1-6 (two sets available)

$2.99

I will take one set... (best looking? :wishluck:) :takeit:

also I would love to take the freebie issues of Official Handbook of the Conan Universe

(especially #2 :takeit: ) I am a Conan completist and although I have heard rumor of the #2, this is the first time I have ever seen one...(it is not in the CPG.com either) I always thought it was a ghost issue. So your freebie actually ends up being a bit of a white whale for me! (worship) I have a copy of #1 but if i can recall it is a bit ratty, so I will take both if possible...

$2.99

also I would love to take the freebie issues of Official Handbook of the Conan Universe

(especially #2 :takeit: ) I am a Conan completist and although I have heard rumor of the #2, this is the first time I have ever seen one...(it is not in the CPG.com either) I always thought it was a ghost issue. So your freebie actually ends up being a bit of a white whale for me! (worship) I have a copy of #1 but if i can recall it is a bit ratty, so I will take both if possible...

If you buy something else in my thread I will give them both to you for FREE, as it was really supposed to be for anyone who bought any of the Conan Issues.

They are reserved for you, so let me know.

$2.99

If you buy something else in my thread I will give them both to you for FREE, as it was really supposed to be for anyone who bought any of the Conan Issues.

They are reserved for you, so let me know.

Are you going to be listing anything else? I was hm on the Ghost Rider v2 run, but then i noticed the annuals and -1 got added onto the 2099 lot as bonus books (that and the v2 run goes to 94) Price if certainly nice, but sometimes its a pain to track down those later run books...

I have long since finishe dmy Raw Conan the Barbarian Run, I could dig out my copies of the ones you have listed and check to see if any of them are not near mint...

or i could just pick something else lol:whee:

Each Issue is $2.00 a piece

Conan the Barbarian #246 NM

Conan the Barbarian #247 NM

Conan the Barbarian #248 NM

Conan the Barbarian #249 NM

Conan the Barbarian #250 NM

Conan the Barbarian #251 NM

Conan the Barbarian #252 NM

Conan the Barbarian #253 NM

Conan the Barbarian #254 NM

Conan the Barbarian #255 NM

Conan the Barbarian #256 NM

Conan the Barbarian #257 NM

Conan the Barbarian #258 NM

Conan the Barbarian #259 NM

Conan the Barbarian #260 NM

Conan the Barbarian #261 NM

Conan the Barbarian #262 NM

Conan the Barbarian #263 NM

Conan the Barbarian #264 NM

Official Handbook of Conan Universe #1 (free w/any purchase, just mention you want it)

Official Handbook of Conan Universe #2 (free w/any purchase, just mention you want it)

016.jpg

017.jpg

:takeit: