• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly Graded and more...

62 posts in this topic

Ultimate Avengers

Toronto FanExpo Sketch Variant

signed by Carlos Pacheco

my last one...

CGC SS 9.8

$95

:takeit: But you send it to Jason shortstack comics for a xmas gift from me

Thanks

Vin

Just so everyone knows and I will update in the Probation Thread, Vin made good with me 100% and his books are on the way to him as I type this. Sorry it came to how it did, but Vin is good in my book and welcome back to my thread anytime he wishes. He explained everything and worked hard to clear everything up, thanks Vin!

JJ

Just so everyone knows and I will update in the Probation Thread, Vin made good with me 100% and his books are on the way to him as I type this. Sorry it came to how it did, but Vin is good in my book and welcome back to my thread anytime he wishes. He explained everything and worked hard to clear everything up, thanks Vin!

JJ

you are certainly going to have many customers pining away for books in your thread now in hopes that UnSecret Santa (or Secret Santa) might pop in and buy it for them!

:whee:

Or maybe it'll just be me doing that... **pine** doh!

Ultimate Avengers

Toronto FanExpo Sketch Variant

signed by Carlos Pacheco

my last one...

CGC SS 9.8

$95

:takeit: But you send it to Jason shortstack comics for a xmas gift from me

Thanks

Vin

Vin,

That is extremely cool of you and more appreciate than you can know.

(worship)

Jason