• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling more CGC SS slabs like GI Joe #21 Silver variant and Batman #18 Euro

30 posts in this topic

I need to sell some items to help fund more OA stuff I just purchased.

First :takeit:. I'll take this over PM's.

Shipping to the US: $10 for 1-3 comics, $13 for 4-6. Delivery conf/Insur Included.

Shipping to Canada: $16 for 1-5 comics.

Shipping to England (overseas): $20.00 (it usually costs about $35 to ship Express to England, so I'll eat the $15.00)

This thread will close on Friday, December 11, 2009.

_batman18cgcss9-4.jpg

_batman18cgcss9-6.jpg

_allstarbatman4cgcss9-8.jpg

_falllenson2cgcss9-8.jpg

_falllenson3cgcss9-8.jpg

_finalcrisi6cgcss9-8.jpg

_gijoe21cgcss9-4silver.jpg

_gijoe21cgcss9-8.jpg

1. Batman #18 German Variant Blank Cover. Signed and sketched by our very own Bill Dinh. CGC SS 9.4 WP. $75.00 SOLD to EvilAsh

2. Batman #18 German Varian Blank Cover. Signed and sketched by Doug Mahnke. CGC SS 9.6 WP. $75.00 SOLD to newkingintown

3. All Star Batman #4 German Variant. Signed by Jim Lee. CGC SS 9.8 WP Only one graded. $50.00

4. Fallen Son Set. 1 copy each of Fallen Son: Death of Captain America #2 and #3. Signed by Michael Turner. CGC SS 9.8. $50.00 SOLD to gcstomp

5. Final Crisis #6. Signed and sketched by Doug Mahnke w/cert of auth (#24 of 27). CGC SS 9.8 WP. $40.00 SOLD to Dark Prime 0

6. G.I. Joe #21. Turner Variant cover. Silver Foil variation. Limited to 500 made. Signed and sketched by Mike Zeck, signed by John Beatty and Ray Park. CGC SS 9.8. $125.00

7. G.I. Joe #21. Turner Variant cover. Signed and sketched by Mike Zeck, signed by Michael Turner, John Beatty and Ray Park. CGC SS 9.8 WP. $300.00 SOLD to OV

or take the whole lot for $500.00 shipped to the US (my list price adds up to $715.00 so you save $215.00 + shipping).

Thanks for looking.

Brian

Wow talk about being late to the party... :sorry:

If I had been home sooner I would have pulled the trigger on the whole lot.

Brian PM me with anymore Turner SS's you have you want to part with since you seem to keep finding them in your stash.

Wow, that GI Joe 21 Turner SS 9.8 is super cheap. Did the value go down on those? I remember a similar one like that selling for over 1k

that might be the renegar issue.

Wow, that GI Joe 21 Turner SS 9.8 is super cheap. Did the value go down on those? I remember a similar one like that selling for over 1k

that might be the renegar issue.

These are the Renegar issues. The price that went for $1k was a bidding war on eba right after Turner passed away. I've been selling them for about the same price since last year (the one's with Turner's sig on them).

Brian