• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoopid rare

9 posts in this topic

120x90

I am new to this site. I am a collector of the rarest of the rare, mostly golden age. Here is a one page giveaway from 1949 where Batman deals with racism. Cool stuff. It took me 15 years to find one. It is listed in the Hakes price guide as scarce but believe me, this is beyond rare!

I can see there being a high loss rate with that.

Collector: "Honey, have you seen my ultra rare Batman racism giveaway page."

Wife: "No, dear, but thanks for picking up the stamp for me today. Tomorrow, buy more than one. I've got more bills to pay."

WTTB!

120x90

I am new to this site. I am a collector of the rarest of the rare, mostly golden age. Here is a one page giveaway from 1949 where Batman deals with racism. Cool stuff. It took me 15 years to find one. It is listed in the Hakes price guide as scarce but believe me, this is beyond rare!

Any chance of getting a larger scan of this?

120x90

Any chance of getting a larger scan of this?

Ditto.