• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm #3 cgc 9.4 on comiclink...sold for $1500!

18 posts in this topic

Do you think that's too much or too little?

If this book had been Unrestored it probably would sell for between $15-20K.

So the seller got less than 10% of the value.

But in this case, I believe the price to be somewhat justified.

Based on the information provided (and that pieces were added), it's quite possible that this book would grade no higher than a VF (if unrestored). Obviously, I don't know that for a fact, but I'm guessing here. In that case the seller got around 60-70% of the books market value.

Not great (it would have been better not to restore the book), but not unreasonable.

For "Slight Professional Restoration" it sure has had several things done to the comic! Still a nice comic to have. I am sure the Buyer is happy! hi.gif

Agreed!! That must have just straddled the line between slight and moderate. flamed.gif

i think it is a great price especially if the seller decides to crack it and sell it on ebay for 3x the price. Of course i am not advocating this practice but it does happen.

It doesn't appear that $1,500.00 is a steal (unless the person does the unethical thing you mentioned).

It didn't even get a bid on eBay for $1,600.00.

I wonder if the buyer didn't pay attention to the ComicLink listing and thought it was unrestored. blush.gif

Considering they are very close to flipping the book for a loss (after eBay and PayPal fees). 893whatthe.gif