• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Is The Most Driven Character In The MU?

33 posts in this topic

I'm going to go with Thanos. He always seem to accomplish what he sets out to do. One time he destroyed half the universe I think.

I personally would exclude villians. By default they have to be driven. There isn't anything worse than a lazy villain. I would say that Marvel has two driven characters. The Punisher and Daredevil. The Punishers name explains himself. However Dardevil became the Kingpin of crime for a year and is the current leader of The Hand (Marvels equalivate to the League of Assassins)

Professor X. He drives his chair wherever he goes.

What do I win?

i free ride to the north pole to see Santa.

I hear Santa had to relocate to Canada due to global warming and the shrinking polar cap.

I thought the N. Pole was in Canada. :shrug: Google Maps to the rescue.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=North+Pole&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.214763,78.837891&ie=UTF8&cd=8&geocode=FYBKXQUdAAAAAA&split=0&hq=&hnear=North+Pole&ll=89.189705,0.000247&spn=0.000072,0.009624&z=17

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=north+pole&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.214763,78.837891&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=North+Pole,+Fairbanks+North+Star,+Alaska&z=12

:hi:

Lived there for a few months while stationed in the area. I liked White Horse, Yukon Canada better.

Now I want to know who people think of as a lazy villain. Man, a villain with narcolepsy would be funny. "Spider-Man, there's some guy in the bank with a giant pillow robbing that bank!" "Thanks kid! Sounds like The Napper is at it again!"

Hmm. I thought it was funny when I wrote it. I guess you took me literally lol

Now I want to know who people think of as a lazy villain. Man, a villain with narcolepsy would be funny. "Spider-Man, there's some guy in the bank with a giant pillow robbing that bank!" "Thanks kid! Sounds like The Napper is at it again!"

No I laughed, but I started trying to picture it in print and the 2nd thing to pop in my head was The Napper. The first was The Slug from the 1980s...

webofspiderman4annual01.jpg

If you haven't read this then there's an exceptional panel where he kills someone but stuffing them in between fat rolls and suffocating them.

The third thing I thought of was The Shocker and a Gravity Bong...and well this isn't ASM 96-98 so I doubt we'll be seeing that one.

No I laughed, but I started trying to picture it in print and the 2nd thing to pop in my head was The Napper. The first was The Slug from the 1980s...

If you haven't read this then there's an exceptional panel where he kills someone but stuffing them in between fat rolls and suffocating them.

The third thing I thought of was The Shocker and a Gravity Bong...and well this isn't ASM 96-98 so I doubt we'll be seeing that one.

I thought you were making fun of me. I didn't know their was a villain named the Napper lol.

I thought you were making fun of me. I didn't know their was a villain named the Napper lol.

There isn't one called The Napper. It was something I thought up when trying to picture a lazy villain. :-)

There isn't one called The Napper. It was something I thought up when trying to picture a lazy villain. :-)

Oh loldoh!