• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the grade???

9 posts in this topic

I don't mean to be picky, but where the grade???

All Flash #30

It's ok to describe a book and put scans on your auctions, but the seller states, "Strictly graded, be assured you are getting a real graded comic!"

But there no grade assigned anywhere confused.gif

Did I miss something 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't mean to be picky, but where the grade???

All Flash #30

It's ok to describe a book and put scans on your auctions, but the seller states, "Strictly graded, be assured you are getting a real graded comic!"

But there no grade assigned anywhere confused.gif

Did I miss something 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think they probably were thinking "strictly DESCRIBED"??? Which it certainly was. But yes, no grade other than "low".

I'd grade it 2.0 myself but I was "guessing" the grade it might get with the Golden-Age curve.

I was slamming the curve thingy... gossip.gif

Personally, I think the seller simply goofed. They probably intended to include a grade but didn't. I know I goofed on a few of my auctions in the past, and I'll probably goof on one in the future. As long as the goof wasn't, "This All-Flash is a strict Very Fine-" I think it's okay. :-)

Charlie

P.S. I agree with the board. It's about a 2.0, or what we used to call "Good condition," which is really another way of saying, "Bad condition, but what the hey, it's readable, complete and still has its cover!"

Charlie.

Sombody must be looking at it as a restoration candidate looking at the price.

Maybe, but this issue is also relatively HTF. It was one of Ian Levine's last hundred-or-so DCs.

Mine's in even worse shape! frown.gif

Sombody must be looking at it as a restoration candidate looking at the price.

Maybe, but this issue is also relatively HTF. It was one of Ian Levine's last hundred-or-so DCs.

Mine's in even worse shape! frown.gif

Wow, didn't know that, maybe I should ahve bought it!!!! 893whatthe.gif