• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lee/Simon SS Books back from CGC (NYComics signing)

50 posts in this topic

Love that Cap 113!

Me too! I'll sell most of 'em to fund other stuff, but that one's a keeper. I'm glad I did Fast Track. I learned my lesson the last time, it took 7 months to get my books back. That sucked. I'll pay the extra 8 bucks. :grin:

not 7 months with me to set the record straight ;)

P.S.- I expect SS moderns to be graded and shipped around the end of next week. So don't bust my chops until January! :devil: (thumbs u

Love that Cap 113!

Me too! I'll sell most of 'em to fund other stuff, but that one's a keeper. I'm glad I did Fast Track. I learned my lesson the last time, it took 7 months to get my books back. That sucked. I'll pay the extra 8 bucks. :grin:

not 7 months with me to set the record straight ;)

P.S.- I expect SS moderns to be graded and shipped around the end of next week. So don't bust my chops until January! :devil: (thumbs u

Sorry Sean, yes that's correct. This is my first submission through you, and I got my books pretty much on time for fast track. I'm very pleased. The other books, wasn't anybody's fault, but economy is economy and when CGC is behind two months, well, it doesn't take much in the way of problems to delay books a long time.

Love that Cap 113!

+1 - Fast Track for the win!

I got my books back super quick. Sean (NyComics) did a bang up job for me

Love that Cap 113!

+1 - Fast Track for the win!

I got my books back super quick. Sean (NyComics) did a bang up job for me

I did my express,had it for over a month now.

I also would like to add, Sean did an outstanding job.Thanks again

Awesome books. I'm on the bandwagon with #113. That and the #100 7.0 are great.

I also just got one of my two books back this week and didn't realize it. I thought the package I had waiting was a Christmas gift I got for my wife. I didn't pick it up for a few days so that she wouldn't see it before I wrapped it. To my surprise it was a Christmas gift to myself!!

This was my first SS book ever and I love it!! Thanks Sean and Chris for this cool signing. This was great start to my collection!!

Actually received this a couple weeks ago. Just getting around to posting it now. Very pleased with the signature placement and the overall end result. Thanks very much for all your help, Sean. (thumbs u

Cap10JS.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Actually received this a couple weeks ago. Just getting around to posting it now. Very pleased with the signature placement and the overall end result. Thanks very much for all your help, Sean. (thumbs u

Cap10JS.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

killer book!

Was the blue ink a Sharpie paint pen by chance?

Sean noted in a thread a day or so after the signing that Joe "hit a streak with a nice brand new blue sharpie paint pen" which he used for quite a few books...so I'd bet your guess is a good one.