• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

48 posts in this topic

That was absurd lol

I have a few friends from Manchester

The strangest thing I found about Brits is that they didn't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some weren't even aware such a sandwich existed!!! Is this true or were they messing with me??

That was absurd lol

The strangest thing I found about Brits is that they didn't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some weren't even aware such a sandwich existed!!! Is this true or were they messing with me??

I'm aware of it.

I've tried it.

I'd rather eat regurgitated pig's bollocks. (thumbs u

That was absurd lol

I'm aware of it.

I've tried it.

I cant believe i just read that. It cant be true, somewhere a mistake has been made.

I tried P&BJ Sandwiches once, Liked it but not sure I would eat it very often. I love Peanut Butter and I love Jam but I found them together rather sickly. Loved it for a couple of mouthfuls but I just about finished :sick:

If the guy in the video isn't wrong in the head then I really do not know what sanity is :o

Sure, I call most people I respect by their given name, Comicopolis.

Comicopolis is my given name lol

Not bloody likely, I'll say.

lol

Good one Comicopolis (or commy as his name is shortened to).

That was absurd lol

I'm aware of it.

I've tried it.

I cant believe i just read that. It cant be true, somewhere a mistake has been made.

Rancid puke with a layer of mould on top is preferable. (thumbs u