• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who was that mysterious Phantom?

76 posts in this topic

i don't care who it was, do you want to see the PM exchange with phantom from yesterday? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif some say bug, i say i don't care anymore and i hope it wasn't bug, i'm hoping he'd have a backbone an moved on. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
How about the other banned members who have come back? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Greggy probably got all his stars from Bug's shill accounts. 27_laughing.gif
You got yours from being an anti-semetic insufficiently_thoughtful_person in the Water Cooler! tongue.gif You gonna cry the next time you get knocked down? cool.gifcool.gif

don't know, don't care, but this BS is getting ridiculous. confused-smiley-013.gif

This coming from the guy with 10 shill accounts?!? 893frustrated.gif

TROLL!!!!

who forgot to flush the toilet? makepoint.gif you're a joke and a hypocrite with your SHILL accounts, i already admitted this much. sleeping.gif

don't know, don't care, but this BS is getting ridiculous. confused-smiley-013.gif

This coming from the guy with 10 shill accounts?!? 893frustrated.gif

TROLL!!!!

who forgot to flush the toilet? makepoint.gif you're a joke and a hypocrite with your SHILL accounts, i already admitted this much. sleeping.gif

Why don't you tell everyone why you have over 10 shill accounts on this board, "arseface"?

Keep posting to what you know best, smily faces. I can't believe I'm wasting my time w/ a neo blabbering fool.
Sigh...you are a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. Must be your close association with them. Try a bit harder fool. Like I really care about these regurgerated bags? They were in style last year. Get with the time. tongue.gif

P.S. Shouldn't you be meeting with your cell now? 893whatthe.gif

Close to 17000 posts and you still don't have anything to say. 27_laughing.gif
Yup...you are retarded! Keep it up Johnny! Maybe you'll get some more stars to protect your 2 star rating! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif