• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who was that mysterious Phantom?

76 posts in this topic

uh that would be me, and i was mad when i passed you, mad.gif that's when i knew the jig was up and i made a post to get rid of my stars completely or just give me a permanent rating! makepoint.gif but you wouldn't know since you don't read the danny boy threads. blush.gif
OH...I browse all threads but ignore it depending on who's posting. I saw your display of "please give me a permanent rating". BTW...why the comment regarding don't know and don't care about the Phantom? What was up with all the PMs asking then? Please, what makes you think that you deserve a permanent rating? Even if you do, who decides how much? All these threads regarding beggin' for stars have deemed them to be irrelevant. Too bad some still think that their self-worth is tied to the the stars they have. Get over it! tongue.gif

P.S. Please rate me one star. Free me of the burden of having a 3 stars rating.

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifooo.gifsign-funnypost.gif

don't know, don't care, but this BS is getting ridiculous. confused-smiley-013.gif

This coming from the guy with 10 shill accounts?!? 893frustrated.gif

TROLL!!!!

who forgot to flush the toilet? makepoint.gif you're a joke and a hypocrite with your SHILL accounts, i already admitted this much. sleeping.gif

Why don't you tell everyone why you have over 10 shill accounts on this board, "arseface"?

Er, are you accusing Supa of being ME? I mean, I was the one who started calling you "Arseface"... unless you have multiple people calling you "Arseface"... and if that's the case, you have problems far bigger than other people's shill accounts on internet message boards.

And yes, FF, Bug was Phantom. And yes, you're full of [!@#%^&^], as usual. There is NO way one could confuse Bug's posting style and word choice with that of Hammer's.

You and Pimp should start a club... the Bulle Pretenda's Happy Hour, perhaps?

How could I be anti-semitic when I'm a semite, insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Well you sure as hell could of fooled me.....

Jim

It's denial of the truth! insane.gif

How could I be anti-semitic when I'm a semite, insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Jim

If he doesn't call it anti-semiticism, then I wonder what he calls it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Jim

If he doesn't call it anti-semiticism, then I wonder what he calls it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

Jim

It is pretty strange how an Arab is a semite,yet anti-semitic is reserved for meaning anti-jewish. The people most commonly acussed of being anti-semitic are in fact semitic. Go figure. confused-smiley-013.gif

is it me or do half of these post sound like women(no offense joanna or lucy bop) sitting around gossiping about stupid #%$@? 893frustrated.gif

These are all actually shill accounts for Joanna and Lucy. wink.gif