• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

Man, are you planning to walk behind the bar and commandeer entire bottles?

Little do Joe, Cheetah, and other board legends know that their hard earned money from the sale of these books may very well go into buying a stupid, overpriced shot for some hot brunette college girl on Friday night. Thanks guys for funding the light-headedness of Orlando's finest!

That's awesome (worship)

This thread is way cooler than mine.

Man, are you planning to walk behind the bar and commandeer entire bottles?

Little do Joe, Cheetah, and other board legends know that their hard earned money from the sale of these books may very well go into buying a stupid, overpriced shot for some hot brunette college girl on Friday night. Thanks guys for funding the light-headedness of Orlando's finest!

I always had girls buy me drinks :grin: (before I got married), now they call me Sir :(

You merit an implicit invitation as a CFP member, lookwhoitis. Downtown Orlando area on Friday night. Dinner and then a bar.

Man I'm looking forward to it.