• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forums Thread Of The Year

125 posts in this topic

I elect Cap freak as the :applause:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

You mean tylerdurdan... meh

Roy's been insisting it is not Connor. I'm not convinced yet.

Well, both tth2 and myself think that tylerdurden is a little more educated than Conner is.

Conner is what, 17?

tylerdurden is posting about stuff that most high school kids don't ever think about. Stuff like world economics, precious metal investment and wealth. tylerdurden seems to be reading deeply into a lot of stuff that the average punk wouldn't even know existed.

Go back and read tylerdurdens more voluminous posts and then tell me if it sounds like a 17 year old punk.

That doesn't sound like Conner to me.

R.

Roy's been insisting it is not Connor. I'm not convinced yet.

Well, both tth2 and myself think that tylerdurden is a little more educated than Conner is.

Conner is what, 17?

tylerdurden is posting about stuff that most high school kids don't ever think about. Stuff like world economics, precious metal investment and wealth. tylerdurden seems to be reading deeply into a lot of stuff that the average punk wouldn't even know existed.

Go back and read tylerdurdens more voluminous posts and then tell me if it sounds like a 17 year old punk.

That doesn't sound like Conner to me.

R.

Could be him copying articles off of wiki to throw the scent off (but the stink still hangs heavy throughout the air when he is around).

But Connor is also probably busy listening to audio books on his favorite topic.

idy_audio.jpg

I don't think that's our infantile arse-wipe, actually. hm

I wonder which one of our arse-wipes it is then? hm

A clean and sober Luxx?

Re-read that post and think about it really hard.