• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which superheroes have kids???

61 posts in this topic

Baby wolverine? Can you imagine the little baby adamantium claws? :whee:

How about a baby that could leap the tallest buildings in a single bound? :whee:

How about a green child that could break through a wall to escape detention?? :whee:

:insane:

:busy:

So which superheroes have reproduced, and more importantly, which offspring have gained their mothers' or fathers' powers?

:popcorn:

I wasn't gonna say Franklin Richards cuz it's do damn obvious, but since it wasn't the first name mentioned....

Oh and Cable counts too.

Batman - Damian

Hulk - Skaar?

Wolverine - Nyx

NYX was the title, the chicks name is X-23. And i think she is wolvies clone. but wolvie does have a kid that survived when yukio was killed named Daken who has claws too.

Batman - Damian

Hulk - Skaar?

Wolverine - Nyx

NYX was the title, the chicks name is X-23. And i think she is wolvies clone. but wolvie does have a kid that survived when yukio was killed named Daken who has claws too.

Thanks for putting me right. I am a Marvel ignoramous. I did know Daken but I'm a thick git and got it totally wrong.

Does Ra's Al Ghul count with Talia?

Also Peter Paerker has a daughter that is featured in the (now defunct )M2 universe as spider girl.

Bishops daughter has come from the future a few times but both names escape me right now.

Batman - Damian

Hulk - Skaar?

Wolverine - Nyx

Thanks for putting me right. I am a Marvel ignoramous. I did know Daken but I'm a thick git and got it totally wrong.

Its ok, i wish i didnt know most of that.

Catwoman had a daughter near the end of her latest series. One of those "What were the editors thinking?" things IMHO.

I believe Jade is the daughter of the Earth-2 Green Lantern.

And then there's these guys:

the-incredibles.jpg

I know for a while Mystique was supposed to be Nightcrawlers's mother. Is that still current?

That's what's silly about a lot of these storylines. haha. "Current" shouldn't really apply to this sort of thing but in the world of comic book storylines, it does.

I believe Jade is the daughter of the Earth-2 Green Lantern.

Wow, yeah! The whole JSA history is laden with offsprings:

Wildcat's son is currently in the JSA

Starman's son was Starman for a while

The Red Tornado's grand-daugther (?) is in new JSA. Now, calling the Red Tornado a Super-Hero is a stretch :insane:

Isn't the current Mister something or other the son of the original Fair Play guy.

The list goes on with these characters ...

Didn't the SA Aquaman got a kid?

Also, Crystal and that Marvel speedster whose name I can't recall right now.

Professor Xavier has a kid, Legion.

Others as I remember them ...

You're referring to Quicksilver, who is the son of Magneto and the brother of the Scarlet Witch I believe.

Didn't the SA Aquaman got a kid?

Also, Crystal and that Marvel speedster whose name I can't recall right now.

Professor Xavier has a kid, Legion.

Others as I remember them ...

You're referring to Quicksilver, who is the son of Magneto and the brother of the Scarlet Witch I believe.

Yup! That's it! (I've been reading too much GA stories and could only remember The Whizzer's name.)