• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 Cent DCs For Sale!! Action, Adventure, Batman, Detective, Etc. CLOSED

75 posts in this topic

CLOSED, PM if you have any questions.

From the same collection last year that contained the Action 242 I have some more solid copies for your perusal. Total of approx 60 books, there may be a few more added as the week progresses but the bulk will be listed tonight and tomorrow night.

Boxed shipping starts at $6 in US, foreign shipping TBD(PM if quote needed).

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Money back if you feel they are not as described, please return within 7 days of receipt.

First up....

Action Comics #253 VG(+) $100 small 3/8" tear right edge with crinkling, water spots to cover, great cover colors, cream to offwhite or better pages. 2nd appearance of Supergirl.

action253.jpg

Back Cover

Adventure Comics #228 VG- $50 name stamp on splash page, water stain lower edge, some light foxing, ow pages. Piece is not missing from back cover edge but just folded over

adv228.jpg

Back Cover

Adventure Comics #239 VG- $52 slight water bottom edge EDIT: piece is attached lower right but twisted, i didn't want to risk it coming off by folding it back

adv239.jpg

Back Cover