• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold, Silver & Bronze

38 posts in this topic

I'll be listing an assortment of books with more to be added later this evening. Some have been listed before but are now priced lower and some are new. Shipping in the US is $6.00 for priority mail with delivery confirmation. If you want your books packed by someone other than me, shipping will be $185.00 sent by UPS ground. :jokealert: First :takeit: gets the book. Thanks for looking.

Ken

First up is Master Comics 38 8.5/9.0 off-white. This book is so nice with great color and gloss but has a small spine split at the top (about 1/2"). Looks like a 9.2. These early Masters are hard to find in this kind of shape. $950.00

master38.jpg

Wonder Woman 108 9.2 off-white to white. Was CGC graded but has been cracked out of the slab. The lable will be sent with the book. This was the highest graded copy and is the Slobodian copy. Rare in high grade and a classic greytone. $1,000.00

ww108f.jpg

ww108lable.jpg

Action Comics 65 9.0 off-white to white. Just the slightest bit of cream color at the bottom edge of the pages but very nice. Beautiful copy that could not be graded because of the back cover overhang. The book has been checked by Matt Nelson and there is no restoration. $985.00

action65.jpg

action65b.jpg

Cinderella Love 29 9.0 off-white to white. The book has been graded by CGC as a 9.0 but slabs do not fit in my scanner. Here is the scan before grading. Anyone who collects Baker covers knows how scarce this one is. It is the highest graded copy with only a single 4.5 after that. $1,200.00

cinderellalove29.jpg