• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA-CON 2010

207 posts in this topic

booth 220, everyone come by and buy something from me :wishluck:

will have 2/$1 comics all the way to $100K books...something for everyone (thumbs u

will have 2/$1 comics all the way to $100K books...something for everyone (thumbs u

You got it Rick. You anywhere close to Mike's booth? Dale? I need to check the floor layout. I get confused easily and I may get lost.

You got it Rick. You anywhere close to Mike's booth? Dale? I need to check the floor layout. I get confused easily and I may get lost.

Take your pills today Grandpa? :baiting:

2/$1 or $100k...any chance you might have something high grade somewhere in the middle?

I'll be the guy with the junky stuff on the backside of an island from Dale, and next to Richard. I think Dale is going to be on the isle 200 side (maybe booth 219) with Richard and myself on the 300 side. I heard Rick will be across from Dale

Should be a good time.

Guys... I will be there early Friday Morning..before the general crowd :) Wearing my yellow Iron-Man shirt. I WILL SAY HELLO TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

I've met some of you last year...but I'm looking to reaquaint myself.

See ya there!

lol... I'm thinking about getting a War-Marchine sketch...from Petterson ... ;) Or maybe Lee

Didnt Dan get a War Machine from him at Mini-Megacon?

I got my Wolverine from him, hopefully he's doing em for 10 bucks again

He probably will..but if he's next to Frank Cho...he probably wont. It's a hit or miss with him. And yes, Dan did get one.

But now I want one too since the movie is coming out.

Im going to try my best to get in there quick and get on line for a Cheung sketch.

I know he only takes a few sketch requests cause he takes his time with em

Hopefully i get in on time :wishluck: