• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA-CON 2010

207 posts in this topic

I'm getting everything together now and will have a table there in section White I believe, though I won't know until I get there Friday morning. I'll have copies from my graphic novel series Korgi along with a good amount of original art and prints. Stop by and say Hi!

-Christian Slade

(thumbs u

well, loaded up about 25 long boxes of great 4/$1 and 2/$1 recent comics into the cargo van...

will have 4-5 long boxes of $5 trades and marvel essentials

will have 2 or 3 long boxes of cheap silver readers...

will have 3 CGC boxes housing the Xmen 2-145 collection...

will have 8 cgc boxes housing, af15, FF 1, action 1-13, tec 29, 31, supes 1 (2 copies), mystic 1-8, some captain america (including 1,3), some supes 14's and 17's, some batman (16, 47's), some mile high actions, some more fun spectres, a few marvel mystery comics, all stars , all american's ,etc, etc...

booth 220 (yes, I am whoring myself out!)

PICTURES !!!!!

:wishluck:

:pullhair:

Can't make it this year!

In San Francisco(scored a Bat 1 and Tec 38 among others :grin: ) and leaving for the Seattle con now.

Wish I could be there to hang with you guys. I hope you all have a great show!

Can't make it this year!

In San Francisco(scored a Bat 1 and Tec 38 among others :grin: ) and leaving for the Seattle con now.

Have fun Steve. You will be missed.

Can't make it this year!

We shall burn a pony-tailed hanged man in effigy! No self-respecting Floridian comic collector misses Mega-Con! :frustrated:

Just kidding Steve, we'll have a Grey Goose on the rocks in your honor. :foryou:

Can't make it this year!

We shall burn a pony-tailed hanged man in effigy! No self-respecting Floridian comic collector misses Mega-Con! :frustrated:

Just kidding Steve, we'll have a Grey Goose on the rocks in your honor. :foryou:

lol