• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA-CON 2010

207 posts in this topic

booth 220, everyone come by and buy something from me :wishluck:

will have 2/$1 comics all the way to $100K books...something for everyone (thumbs u

You got it Rick. You anywhere close to Mike's booth? Dale? I need to check the floor layout. I get confused easily and I may get lost.

I believe we are right next to each other hm

will have 2/$1 comics all the way to $100K books...something for everyone (thumbs u

2/$1 or $100k...any chance you might have something high grade somewhere in the middle?

not sure lol

I am saving about 20 long boxes (mostly 70's) for heroes that I haven't even looked at in 15 years!

2/$1 or $100k...any chance you might have something high grade somewhere in the middle?

not sure lol

I am saving about 20 long boxes (mostly 70's) for heroes that I haven't even looked at in 15 years!

:takeit:

Bring it to Mega-Con, and you might only have to haul 10 boxes of it to Heroes. :gossip:

You don't have to be there Sunday.. he's joking!! But you will have to be first in line on Friday.

Well im not going to be first cause some guy named Dan and a cop are going to be first but hopefully ill be behind them (thumbs u

You don't have to be there Sunday.. he's joking!! But you will have to be first in line on Friday.

It took him a while to get my Jubilee sketch done, like an hour before the show was over... he def likes to take his time, which i think is a good thing

It took him a while to get my Jubilee sketch done, like an hour before the show was over... he def likes to take his time, which i think is a good thing

you weren't the first in line were you?

That was an 11x17 Comission thought, right? Not a blank cover.

you weren't the first in line were you?

I was second to last...

That was an 11x17 Comission thought, right? Not a blank cover.

and you are correct