• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #53 CGC 9.6 Mound City Copy

21 posts in this topic

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts. I have people watching and we will know who you are.

Time payments are accepted when agreed upon before the :takeit: is posted. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders (sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Prices are typically firm and non-negotiable if discussing time payments.

Price is to be $455. Shipping is $52. (For those of you that don't know, the $52 for shipping is a joke since this is the Mound City copy. Shipping is whatever it costs to get the book to your door. :) ) Certificate of Authenticity ( lol ) included with purchase.

Mound City Copy X-Men #53 CGC 9.6 Off White to White pages. Barry Windsor-Smith's first comic book work. In the interest of disclosure, GPA was not consulted when determining the asking price, nor has the book been pressed. Although, it could probably use a good squishing.

309.jpg

If the shipping were just a little higher, I would be all over this. :cloud9:

I could add a handling fee. hm

keep your hands to yourself mister!

For those of you that don't know, the $52 for shipping is a joke since this is the Mound City copy. Shipping is whatever it costs to get the book to your door. :)

If you had an issue #52 would shipping then be $51 ?