• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just an idea for the artists on the boards...

8 posts in this topic

since my book is just about wrapped up and getting ready to ship. i'm moving on to my next project which is a comic.

since par2ch had the charity sketch cover, there were quite a bit of good sketches in the bunch.

Which brings me to this, the comic isn't scheduled unti la late 2010 release (will be a mini series, distro will not be through diamond but a indy distro) i thought i would throw the idea out there about having some boardies do some pin ups so you can get the books ss for yourself...

again just an idea, i'm still scripting the first few issues right now. Payment would only be in the form of contributor copies since my publishing business is in it's infancy right now and i don't have money to pay anyone (hopefully by 2011 that will change).

i would need 5 pin ups per issue, the first two are being readied to be sent to the artist on the books.

the only rule, the pin up has to feature zombies.

that is it. no other rules (except for black and white, no color)

so if you are interested, shoot me a pm.

my website is www.deafmutepress.com and i also have a facebook fanpage that shortstack started, but i have no idea what it is....

j

i'm into it, she probably won't be able to read the book since it will be for adults due to all the exploding heads and stuff

Yeah, I'm not sure she would want to draw a zombie. I was thinking how funny it would be to ask and then have my wife kick my butt for it. :whistle: