• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper & Modern Keys for Sale - Now 10% Off

20 posts in this topic

Shipping to the U.S. runs from $6 to $20 depending on what you want (envelope or box, tracking, insurance, etc...) and the weight and number of books. I will charge the exact amount. Canada is less.

I don't collect these books and am guessing on prices. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Let's try 10% off. :news:

Everything is fully refundable with no questions asked.

Thanks for looking! :)

Mike

network_of_disclosure.jpg

th_Crisis8B.jpg th_Daredevil2.jpg th_Daredevil3.jpg th_Sandman2.jpg th_Sandman2B.jpg th_Groo1.jpg

Crisis on Infinite Earths 8 -- NM+ -- $10

Daredevil V2, 2 & 3 -- NM+ -- $5 for both

Sandman 2 -- NM -- $10 (some stacking rub on back cover keeps it from a higher grade)

Groo 1 -- NM -- $10

th_JLA1.jpg th_NickFuryvSHIELD2.jpg th_Spawn1.jpg th_Spawn2.jpg th_Spawn3.jpg th_Ultimates1.jpg

JLA 1 -- NM- -- $5

Nick Fury vs. SHIELD 1-6 -- NM+ -- $10

Spawn 1-3 -- NM+ -- $15

Ultimates 1 -- NM+ -- $5

th_SecretWars1.jpg th_SecretWars2.jpg th_SecretWars3.jpg th_SecretWars4.jpg th_SecretWars5.jpg th_SecretWars6.jpg

th_SecretWars7.jpg th_SecretWars8.jpg th_SecretWars9.jpg th_SecretWars10.jpg th_SecretWars11.jpg th_SecretWars12.jpg

Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars 1-12 -- NM+ -- $80

th_Witchblade1.jpg th_Witchblade2.jpg th_Witchblade3.jpg th_Witchblade4.jpg th_Witchblade5.jpg th_Witchblade6.jpg

th_Witchblade7.jpg th_Witchblade8.jpg th_Witchblade9a.jpg th_Witchblade9b.jpg th_Witchblade10.jpg th_Witchblade11.jpg th_TalesoftheWitchblade1.jpg

14 Comics: Witchblade 1-11 with 2 covers for 9 & 10 + Tales of the Witchblade 1

Witchblade 1 - NM- (purchased at a con), All others in NM/M (from original owner)

Asking $140

th_WolverineV11200.jpg th_WolverineV12.jpg th_WolverineV13.jpg th_WolverineV14.jpg

Wolverine Mini-Series 1-4 -- VF/NM -- $75

th_WolverineV21.jpg th_WolverineV21B.jpg th_WolverineV22.jpg th_WolverineV23.jpg th_WolverineV24.jpg th_WolverineV25.jpg

th_WolverineV26.jpg th_WolverineV27.jpg th_WolverineV28.jpg th_WolverineV29.jpg th_WolverineV210300.jpg

Wolverine 1-10 -- NM/NM+ -- $100

th_Wolverine1-2.jpg

Wolverine 1 -- VF/NM -- $8

th_X-Men248.jpg th_X-Men282.jpg th_X-Men283.jpg th_X-Men287.jpg

X-men 248 -- VF/NM (First Jim Lee art)

X-Men 282 & 287 -- NM (First Bishop & Bishop joins X-Men)

Lot = $5

th_X-Men266.jpg th_X-Men267.jpg

X-Men 266 -- NM+ -- Sold via PM

Not cool in someone else's selling thread to solicit business.

+1

My bad. I've deleted the post. When I read Gav's post and he said "Dammit" I thought he meant that the Secret Wars set had sold already. That's why I posted in the thread. I would never intentionally do that. :foryou:

Not cool in someone else's selling thread to solicit business.

+1

My bad. I've deleted the post. When I read Gav's post and he said "Dammit" I thought he meant that the Secret Wars set had sold already. That's why I posted in the thread. I would never intentionally do that. :foryou:

I thought the set had sold also when I read the post.

Do you have any references as a seller? Deals with other board members? I am interested in buying all of these books at 5x guide, but dont wanna get ripped off.

Merry Christmas Mike!

Never heard of the guy! :kidaround:

Merry Christmas Mike!

Do you have any references as a seller? Deals with other board members? I am interested in buying all of these books at 5x guide, but dont wanna get ripped off.

Merry Christmas Mike!

Merry Christmas Mike!

I have no references on the boards, but have done business with Robojo on eBay and he will vouch for me.

I can sell all the books as a lot if you are willing to pay GPA high for these raw comics.

:whistle:

Mike

Merry Christmas Mike!

Merry Christmas Mike!

I have no references on the boards, but have done business with Robojo on eBay and he will vouch for me.

I can sell all the books as a lot if you are willing to pay GPA high for these raw comics.

:whistle:

Mike

:signfunny: